My name is Emily. I was born and raised in Georgia, but moved out to San Diego in 2007 to train with the US National Kayak Team. I’m currently finishing my degree in biochemistry at the University of San Diego. I love living in San Diego because it’s like a giant playground!! The ocean to the west and mountains to the east make boredom a non-issue if you love playing outside as much as I do. I also love early mornings, coffee, and any and every holiday.
- trained in CPR for the Professional Rescuer, First Aid & AED
- trained in British Canoe Two Star Training and holds One Star Award
- a former member of the US National Kayak Team
- a triathlete and member of Team Bike & Kayak
Where are you from?
- Gainesville, Georgia
Where is your favorite place that you have traveled?
What is your favorite outdoor activity?
- (besides kayaking) Swimming in the La Jolla Cove and cycling to train for triathlon.
What is your favorite part of the kayak tour?
What is your nickname?
- Pretty Pretty Princess
What is/was your favorite subject in school? (current or past)
What do you like to do in your free time?
- Play outside! or bake absurd amounts of cookies
What others are saying
My five year old and 26 year old had a great time! Thank you for making our trip SO memorable! Andrea of Dallas