- trained in CPR for the Professional Rescuer, First Aid & AED
- trained in British Canoe Two Star Training and holds One Star Award
- a certified scuba diver
- An international rock star
In December of 2012 Brent played his first international gig and was flown out to Mazatlan, Mexico to sing in a band at the Señor Frogs on the coast! He hopes this will become the norm for him!
Where are you from?
Where is your favorite place that you have traveled?
What is your favorite outdoor activity?
- Well kayaking of course! Apart from that I love to surf, hike, swim and run.
What is your favorite part of the kayak tour?
- My favorite part of the kayak tour is Emerald Cove. There is almost always a good group of sea lions out there and I've developed a fascination with those little creatures since beginning working this job.
What is your nickname?
- I don't really have a nickname. One friend calls me Breezer, it never really caught on with the rest of the buddies. On the other hand I had this really fun family out on a kayak/snorkel tour with me one day and at the beginning of the tour they forgot my name so decided to call me 'Chip.' They didn't really have any reason why, but they continued to go back and forth between calling me Brent and Chip for the rest of the tour, which I thought was pretty funny!
What is/was your favorite subject in school? (current or past)
- Art & Music! Two subjects that are far too often overlooked by our current schooling systems.
What do you like to do in your free time?
- In my free time I work out a lot: Lifting weights, doing yoga, running, surfing, etc. Aside from that I am an aspiring professional musician (who would have thought after you discovered my favorite school subjects?!) so I spend a lot of time studying music theory and singing!
What others are saying
My five year old and 26 year old had a great time! Thank you for making our trip SO memorable! Andrea of Dallas